Version of product
- Fixed missing chat filter because of LINE UI update.
- Fixed missing inline tag because of LINE UI update.
- Fixed chat filter error when using original tag search system at the same time.
- Fixed comparison error when using date chat filter because of late plugin initialization.
- Added warning text if update is available.
- Fixed bug in broadcast system.
- Fixed watermark for free version.
- Fixed bug in split broadcast system to increase admin stability.
- Moved configuration database to IndexedDB to increase performance.
- Removed anti crash option because the system is enabled by default.
- Fixed broadcast recovery system.
- Fixed security bugs of program.
- Fixed bugs in news sytem.
- Reworked broadcast recovery system.
- Reworked broadcast anti crash system.
- Fixed bugs in rich message broadcast.
- Added Rich image broadcast for LINE OA.
- Added Card message customization for LINE OA.
- Added retry button when broadcast is interrupted by error.
- Added admin limit configuration in OA Plus.
- Sorted admin list by alphabet in broadcast admin manager.
- Changed pause & resume system.
- Changed flex simulator page.
- Changed some VIP access rule.
- Changed broadcast administrator selection system.
- Fixed split broadcast unstability.
- Fixed broadcast setup error when deleting and adding message.
- Fixed inline tag not displaying in chat list.
- Fixed auto login system for mobile LINE account.
- Fixed VIP login synchonization in OA Plus.
- Added several icons & tooltips on the broadcast progress
- Changed broadcast estimation time calculation system
- Fixed broadcast active status bug in scheduled broadcast
- Improved background worker system to increase performance when the broadcast tab is not active or the browser is minimized
- Added split admin system to user fetching
- Added more error detection to improve troubleshooting
- Added usage indicator of administrators
- Fixed possible error of split broadcasting
- Fixed OA plus spreadsheet broadcast
- Improved OA plus broadcast estimation
- Fixed long loading time when opening broadcast window
- Added card-based broadcast to LINE OA & OA plus
- Fixed OA plus schedule info
- Fixed admin login error with green button
- Fixed broadcast in OA plus when using another admin
- Fixed contact download in OA plus
- Added flex message support in spreadsheet & API broadcast (OA Plus only)
- Adjusted size of broadcast window
- Fixed sending failures when OA smart response is active
- Fixed OA plus flex message logging
- Auto login system is now mandatory for broadcast
- Fixed a few messages not sent after autologin attempt
- Fixed broadcast window error cannot show normally
- Fixed auto read failure when broadcast is active
LINE has installed a new anti-bot system that causes admin accounts to log out automatically after sending 100 messages.
Therefore, this update tries to overcome this so that your broadcast continues to finish perfectly even with this new limitation.
- Added system to overcome auto-logout from LINE
- Added progress UI for 1-minute LINE limitation
- Added detector to remove login popup when auto-logout occurs.
- Fixed multiple location usage bug because of IPV6
- Added auto read in OA plus
- Fixed news system bug
- Fixed auto read bug in OA
- Added warning when administrator account is used in more than 1 LINE OA
- Changed broadcast progress UI so you can easily view at schedules easily like before
- Changed news system
- Added LINE Shop (OA Plus) platform integration
- Added flex message broadcast in OA Plus
- Added automatic reply for administrator
- Added platform selection menu
- Fixed user mention bug
- Changed broadcast progress UI
- Changed premium text to VIP to avoid confusion
- Fixed license claim system
- Fixed license verification
- Fixed security bugs
- Fixed license verification
- Prepare application foundation for LINE VOOM update (Available soon)
- Fixed broadcast failure when AI response is active
- Fixed broadcast failure when outside of response hour
- Fixed administrator system bugs
- Fixed other minor bugs
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed bugs in broadcast admins system
- Fixed bugs in broadcast launcher
- Added an ending type of range volume, so you can start broadcast from custom position until the end of the recipients.
- LARIS is now available to download on Microsoft Edge Addons
- Added auto-login option in configuration
- Changed range volume system
- Fixed auto login system (Countless windows show up).
- Fixed server-side bugs
- Fixed bugs in broadcast admins system
- Fixed error in account switching system
- Fixed error in admin switching system
- Added "Range" to volume options. Read here
- Changed volume system to avoid confusion.
- Fixed a validation bug when you can start broadcast without completing spreadsheet / API setup.
- Added japanese language option
- Fixed some bugs
- Added notification when update will be installed so you can prepare
- Added notification when update is installed so you can view the changelog
- Changed tab detection system so now it will be easier to use
- Changed a lot of scripts to support upcoming mozilla & edge release
- Fixed schedule bug when reloading the main tab
- Fixed broken restart extension on the page
- Fixed error when deleting broadcast recovery on the other tab
- Added automatic error reporter for faster customer support
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added "Nickname Filter" to chat filter
- Added "Last Message Filter" to chat filter
- Added shortcut to documentation (W.I.P)
- Changed text of some chat filters
- Changed schedule creator to 24 hours format
- Changed position of buttons on chat page
- Changed delay configuration interface on chat page
- Fixed chat filter bug
- Added a few information on the menu
- Fixed broadcast schedule error
- Fixed premium access get removed if disconnected
- Fixed login error
- Fixed inline customer's tag for not appearing correctly
- Fixed contact downloader error for some computers
- Added broadcast recovery system to be able to resume broadcast after an accident like closed tab, internet connection error, power failure, or browser crash.
- Added auto-refresh tab system to prevent tab crashing when broadcast. This will help you when you have so many followers in your LINE OA and want to keep the broadcast stable until completed.
- Fixed translation error
- Added user-based broadcast with Excel https://bionicprogram.com/m/content/p/id/21/
- Added user-based broadcast with Google Sheet https://bionicprogram.com/m/content/p/id/22/
- Added user-based broadcast with custom API https://bionicprogram.com/m/content/p/id/23/
- Added more emojis in text editor
- Added Chinese (Traditional) translation
- Added Contact downloader for downloading all the broadcastable customers to a file (XLSX, CSV, JSON)
- Added a name verification for file message (Max 200 chars)
- Fixed error in sending text broadcast (Because of double quote character)
- Fixed error when copy-pasting text to text editor